Topics

Peer to Peer Receive

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Peer to Peer receive is not activating when an inbound request it received.

I see it in a terminal window using the listen command.

What do I need to change to receive inbound Peer to Peer?

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ
ewbloom@...
Sent from Webmail access

Basil Gunn

Send me the contents of your /etc/ax25/ax25d.conf file.

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ via groups.io <ewbloom=verizon.net@groups.io> writes:

Peer to Peer receive is not activating when an inbound request it received.
I see it in a terminal window using the listen command.
What do I need to change to receive inbound Peer to Peer?
Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

Basil Gunn

Send me the contents of the listen command for the complete session.