Topics

Pi3 Wireless Dongle

Corky Searls

It appears that the wireless driver for the Pi3 is not included in the compass build.  I am presuming that there are no conflicts between this driver and the udrc??

-Corky

Jeremy McDermond <mcdermj@...>

On Jun 2, 2016, at 4:20 PM, Corky Searls <af4pm@...> wrote:

It appears that the wireless driver for the Pi3 is not included in the compass build.
The wireless driver for the wireless interface on the Pi3 is absolutely included in the compass version of the raspberrypi-kernel package.

I am presuming that there are no conflicts between this driver and the udrc??
There are no conflicts. The PI3 WLAN interface uses the extra sd card controller on the Broadcom SoC. The UDRC uses the I2C and I2S busses.

I just booted one of my Raspberry Pi 3’s with compass installed and wlan0 shows up fine.

-Corky
--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems