Topics

refund

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

how do i get a refund on my draws hat order.

Charlie

Jonathan Weaver

Great question, Charles. I ordered two months ago...no news...no Draws.

Contact sales@... -- include your order number.

On Fri, May 29, 2020 at 3:32 PM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...> wrote:
  how do i get a refund on my draws hat order.

Charlie

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

I ordered at the beginning of the year, and just had this in my email

Post : Shipping Update
URL :http://nwdigitalradio.com/shipping-update/
Author : k7udr
Categories : DRAWS

ThumbDV™ shipped from the assembly house. Customer shipments Monday!

DRAWS™ Had a PCB Fab error and was re-run. We'll keep you posted.

On 5/29/2020 6:35 PM, Jonathan Weaver wrote:
Great question, Charles. I ordered two months ago...no news...no Draws.
On May 29, 2020, at 6:32 PM, Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...> wrote:

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

done. thanks

Charlie