Topics

shipping #draws

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

Ordered a draws and gps antenna on the first, I know you guys weren't back till this week, i was wondering on the shipping timeframe?

Charlie

Basil Gunn

Ordered a draws and gps antenna on the first, I know you guys weren't
back till this week, i was wondering on the shipping time frame?
Charlie
Unfortunately Bryan is out of service for a bit. Please be patient.
/Basil

justin.bayliss@...

Do you have an ETA for shipping the orders?
I had my stuff ordered on 12/20.I understand that the holidays got it backed up, but I am chomping at the bit, wanting to use it.

As Basil indicated, Bryan is "out of service" for a bit. Bryan handles all orders and returns.

Questions about orders and shipments should go to sales@... and Bryan will provide estimated times (once he is back in service).

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

ok that's fine, but it would be nice to change the website to that effect and put that email address on there in the contact section.

the only way listed to contact anyone is via this group

Charlie

On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 11:48 AM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...> wrote:
ok that's fine, but it would be nice to change the website to that
effect and put that email address on there in the contact section.

the only way listed to contact anyone is via this group

Charlie
Kingston, WA
K7VE