Topics

Still no news ?

Fabien, F4IDL

Hello,
I've asked, end of last year, for a cancellation of the case order I did. I've never had any news.

Now that the case is produced, will i get one or will i be reimbursed ? I understand you have a lot to do, but i'd like to know where I'm going.
I tried to use the contact page on the site, i never had any answer.

What will happen ?

Thank you.
F4IDL

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now

charlie

Eric KD7CAO <kd7cao@...>

I was hoping to have the product in hand already too.

--
Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Google Voice: 940-784-3029

Chris Metcalf

I've long since come up with another case solution, and I can't even rememberĀ if I cancelled my case order or not...

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:07 PM Eric KD7CAO <kd7cao@...> wrote:
I was hoping to have the product in hand already too.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...> wrote:
any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now

charlie

--
Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Google Voice: 940-784-3029

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

i don't even think i ordered a case for it, i think mine was just the bare board/hat and gps antenna.

On 3/22/2020 1:11 AM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
I've long since come up with another case solution, and I can't even
remember if I cancelled my case order or not...