Topics

Still no news ?

Fabien, F4IDL

Hello,
I've asked, end of last year, for a cancellation of the case order I did. I've never had any news.

Now that the case is produced, will i get one or will i be reimbursed ? I understand you have a lot to do, but i'd like to know where I'm going.
I tried to use the contact page on the site, i never had any answer.

What will happen ?

Thank you.
F4IDL

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now

charlie

Eric KD7CAO <kd7cao@...>

I was hoping to have the product in hand already too.

--
Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Google Voice: 940-784-3029

Chris Metcalf

I've long since come up with another case solution, and I can't even remember if I cancelled my case order or not...

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:07 PM Eric KD7CAO <kd7cao@...> wrote:
I was hoping to have the product in hand already too.

On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...> wrote:
any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now

charlie

--
Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Google Voice: 940-784-3029

Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>

i don't even think i ordered a case for it, i think mine was just the bare board/hat and gps antenna.

wrote:

any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting
to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of
march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now

charlie

--
Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
Google Voice: 940-784-3029

Christopher AI6KG

Pinging this thread.  What's the status of the case?    73 de AI6KG.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 2:58 AM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...> wrote:
i don't even think i ordered a case for it, i think mine was just the
bare board/hat and gps antenna.

On 3/22/2020 1:11 AM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> I've long since come up with another case solution, and I can't even
> remember if I cancelled my case order or not...
>
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:07 PM Eric KD7CAO <kd7cao@...> wrote:
>
>> I was hoping to have the product in hand already too.
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting
>>> to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of
>>> march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now
>>>
>>> charlie
>>>

>> --
>> Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
>> Google Voice: 940-784-3029

Gayland Gump

I ordered a case too.  Months ago, it's kinda moot though as I've abandoned the draws and udrcs for a solution that has proven more successful for me.  Would still like the case or at least to have my money back.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Have you contacted sales@... ???

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM Gayland Gump <kg7gcf@...> wrote:
I ordered a case too.  Months ago, it's kinda moot though as I've abandoned the draws and udrcs for a solution that has proven more successful for me.  Would still like the case or at least to have my money back.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Sam Wash

I’d love to know as well. I think we’re on 2 years or so!

On Jun 14, 2020, at 4:51 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Have you contacted sales@... ???

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM Gayland Gump <kg7gcf@...> wrote:
I ordered a case too.  Months ago, it's kinda moot though as I've abandoned the draws and udrcs for a solution that has proven more successful for me.  Would still like the case or at least to have my money back.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Kingston, WA
K7VE

KeithG [KG1MD]

Me too.  I’ve recently enquired twice privately with no response.  I think 2 years is long enough to wait after paying in good faith!

On Jun 14, 2020, at 6:06 PM, Sam Wash <samuel.wash@...> wrote:

 I’d love to know as well. I think we’re on 2 years or so!

On Jun 14, 2020, at 4:51 PM, John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:

Have you contacted sales@... ???

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM Gayland Gump <kg7gcf@...> wrote:
I ordered a case too.  Months ago, it's kinda moot though as I've abandoned the draws and udrcs for a solution that has proven more successful for me.  Would still like the case or at least to have my money back.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Chris Kennedy

On 6/14/20 1:57 PM, Gayland Gump wrote:
I ordered a case too.  Months ago, it's kinda moot though as I've
abandoned the draws and udrcs for a solution that has proven more
successful for me.  Would still like the case or at least to have my
money back.
Ditto.  I punted for a more capable solution and certainly no longer
need the case -- assuming it was ever in any danger of shipping.

Chris

--
Christian Kennedy, Ph.D.
chris@... AF6AP | DB00000692 | PG00029419

Gayland Gump

No John, I keep my eyes open and you guys haven't said anything about it that tells me that it is ready to ship and my need has never been urgent.   I know the people at nw digital radio are good folk and will deliver when they can.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 2:51 PM John D Hays - K7VE <john@...> wrote:
Have you contacted sales@... ???

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 1:57 PM Gayland Gump <kg7gcf@...> wrote:
I ordered a case too.  Months ago, it's kinda moot though as I've abandoned the draws and udrcs for a solution that has proven more successful for me.  Would still like the case or at least to have my money back.

Gayland
KG7GCF

Kingston, WA
K7VE

I’ve been using slightly modified hifiberry cases.

Jim Erickson

I’ve modified this case to fit the DRAWS hat.  Almost looks like it was made for it.

EleDuino Raspberry Pi 4 Metal Case with Fan Black
More information: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07ZKK7W75/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_u745Eb003DYRV

------
73,
Jim
VA7SHG - Phone
VE7TGZ/VA7TGZ - Other

On Jun 14, 2020, at 19:41, David Lowry <huskyrunnr@...> wrote:

I’ve been using slightly modified hifiberry cases.

Kingston, WA
K7VE

Ryan W Leathers

It has now been 14 months since I ordered the case along with the external GPS.   I was willing to be patient for what I feel is a very long time.   I've seen the messages saying that if you get fed up you may cancel your order.  It would have been good at some point in the past year to get a more substantial message... like "we have no time frame whatsoever for fulfilling these orders"

I know its an early adopter program, but still... absent any kind of customer service sort of message, it's hard not to see this as either willing indifference or perhaps even fraud.  I'm going to try and tell myself it is the "willing indifference" one.   Fourteen months, guys.  It's been long enough. Your paying supporters deserve a little more explanation than a link to request a refund.

I came up with an alternative case long ago.  I would have liked to try the GPS I ordered from you, but I guys I will chalk this all up to having helped fund an interesting project.  Maybe in the end thats all this has ever been about. FWIW, I would have a far more favorable opinion of NW Digital had I simply been told my $32 was going to help fund improvements and I was never going to see the case or GPS.

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 4:57 PM Gayland Gump <kg7gcf@...> wrote:
I ordered a case too.  Months ago, it's kinda moot though as I've abandoned the draws and udrcs for a solution that has proven more successful for me.  Would still like the case or at least to have my money back.

Gayland
KG7GCF

On Sun, Jun 14, 2020 at 12:30 PM Christopher AI6KG <ch@...> wrote:
Pinging this thread.  What's the status of the case?    73 de AI6KG.

On Sun, Mar 22, 2020 at 2:58 AM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...> wrote:
i don't even think i ordered a case for it, i think mine was just the
bare board/hat and gps antenna.

On 3/22/2020 1:11 AM, Chris Metcalf wrote:
> I've long since come up with another case solution, and I can't even
> remember if I cancelled my case order or not...
>
> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 10:07 PM Eric KD7CAO <kd7cao@...> wrote:
>
>> I was hoping to have the product in hand already too.
>>
>> On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 7:32 PM Charles Blackburn <wx4cb@...>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> any update on shipping? it's been a while and im getting antsy on wanting
>>> to use it. originally slated for end of feb, now it's almost the end of
>>> march and they were supposed to be shipping out by now
>>>
>>> charlie
>>>

>> --
>> Eric M. Gildersleeve ~ KD7CAO
>> Google Voice: 940-784-3029

Don Poaps

Maybe I should take a road trip out to your place when it's not raining. I have a couple Pi 4 cases. Get the Draws to work.

Waiting patiently for the case.

73
Don Poaps
New Westminster, BC