Troubleshooting DRAWS manager #draws-manager

Kk6qms

My DRAWS manager has stopped loading and I would like some guidance on troubleshooting it.

This site can’t be reached

127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

Try:

ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

sudo systemctl status draws-manager

On Fri, Apr 30, 2021, 18:15 Kk6qms <kk6qms@...> wrote:
My DRAWS manager has stopped loading and I would like some guidance on troubleshooting it.

This site can’t be reached

127.0.0.1 refused to connect.

Try:

  • Checking the connection
  • Checking the proxy and the firewall
ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

Basil Gunn

Edited

Use mgr-ctrl.sh script.

Once it is started use localhost:8080 as the URL on a local browser.

mgr-ctrl.sh -h
Usage: mgr-ctrl.sh [start][stop][status][-h]
No args will show status of draws-manager
start start required manager processes
stop stop all manager processes
status display status of manager processes
-h display this message.
exiting ...

mgr-ctrl.sh start

Starting: draws-manager
ENABLING draws-manager
Created symlink
/etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/draws-manager.service →
/etc/systemd/system/draws-manager.service.

mgr-ctrl.sh status

● draws-manager.service - DRAWS™ Manager - A web application to manage the DRAW™ HAT configuration.
Loaded: loaded (/etc/systemd/system/draws-manager.service; enabled; vendor preset: enabled)
Active: active (running) since Fri 2021-04-30 22:15:28 PDT; 6s ago
Docs: https://github.com/nwdigitalradio/draws-manager
Main PID: 30608 (npm)
Tasks: 19 (limit: 4915)
CGroup: /system.slice/draws-manager.service
├─30608 npm
├─30632 sh -c node ./bin/www
└─30633 node ./bin/www

You will see a number of npm warnings, ignore them.
If you still can not connect to the manager with a browser post the
console output of 'mgr-ctrl.sh status'

/Basil

Kk6qms <kk6qms@arrl.net> writes:

My DRAWS manager has stopped loading and I would like some guidance on troubleshooting it.

Kk6qms

Thanks guys- the script seems to have re-enabled it and is working again across reboot.
Clifford