Topics

Turn key units

Kk4nwk@...

What is the deal with the turn key units?  I have had one on back order for 3 months and repeated attempts at getting a status update using the support form have gone unanswered.

August Johnson KG7BZ

I'll add that there have been no recent updates on the Metal cases for the Early adopter units. I ordered one on April 16.

August KG7BZ

On Tue, Jul 30, 2019 at 6:53 AM <Kk4nwk@...> wrote:
What is the deal with the turn key units?  I have had one on back order for 3 months and repeated attempts at getting a status update using the support form have gone unanswered.

Here’s the latest:

If you would like a refund just let us know,

Cheers,
Bryan K7UDR

Kk4nwk@...

If the case is the only hold up, send everything else out now.  I can live without a case while you sort that out later.

William Martin
Order #6448