Topics

UDRC/DRAWS audio driver? #udrc-ii #draws #documentation #audio

Art - KC7SDA

I've been looking around the site and I see mention of a udrc-dkms (I'm assuming thats the audio driver file for the udrc)

my question is there a repository somewhere that I could add to, say, raspbian and install the udrc driver with apt-get and run the scripts to install the board?

I've looked through the scripts and I thought there was a fix for when a distro-update broke the driver but I can't find it.

73
Art

The current (Buster) Raspbian has the driver built in. You don't need the DKMS for it.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2019, 10:32 Art - KC7SDA <nouse4anick@...> wrote:
I've been looking around the site and I see mention of a udrc-dkms (I'm assuming thats the audio driver file for the udrc)

my question is there a repository somewhere that I could add to, say, raspbian and install the udrc driver with apt-get and run the scripts to install the board?

I've looked through the scripts and I thought there was a fix for when a distro-update broke the driver but I can't find it.

73
Art

Art - KC7SDA

thanks! I'll double check and see what I'm doing wrong that it's not loading the driver.