UDRC-II power jumper

Erik Nelson

Hi all,

I'm attempting to change over from powering the Pi off UDRC 12 volts, to powering the Pi separately to allow D-Star to be turned off on the repeater. I'm unsure of which jumper changes over from 12v to 5v, any help is appreciated.

73,
 - Erik, KE5ZBG

I assume you’re using the Yaesu DR-1X repeater?

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

Erik Nelson

That is correct, I see JP1, JP2 and JP3 however I'm not sure any of these are correct. If the 12v isn't supplied from the repeater, will 5v to the Pi automatically power the UDRC? I can't locate a manual to confirm.

On Sat, Sep 11, 2021, 11:14 Bryan Hoyer <bhhoyer@...> wrote:
I assume you’re using the Yaesu DR-1X repeater?

73,
Bryan K7UDR
NW Digital Radio

Yes