Topics

UDRC port forwarding

Bob Stille

John,

I have set up the DR-1X repeater with the UDRC controller in our community.  I wish to access the controller over the internet.  The ISP is the local cable company and they want to know what ports need to be forwarded to access the UDRC/Raspberry Pi through their router.

Thanks,

Bob     KC8MLB

In addition to the info at https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/wiki/Configuring-ircDDBgateway#Setup-Port-Forwarding

You will want to map a port for ssh and remote control. You pick the ports and configure accordingly.

On Aug 4, 2017 16:36, "Bob Stille" <kc8mlb@...> wrote:

John,

I have set up the DR-1X repeater with the UDRC controller in our community.  I wish to access the controller over the internet.  The ISP is the local cable company and they want to know what ports need to be forwarded to access the UDRC/Raspberry Pi through their router.

Thanks,

Bob     KC8MLB

Bob Stille

For a wired connection between the UDRC/Pi controller in the repeater rack and the network switch, should shielded cable be used or is unshielded CAT5 sufficient?

Thanks,

Bob

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

You will want to map a port for ssh and remote control. You pick the ports and configure accordingly.

On Aug 4, 2017 16:36, "Bob Stille" <kc8mlb@...> wrote:

John,

I have set up the DR-1X repeater with the UDRC controller in our community.  I wish to access the controller over the internet.  The ISP is the local cable company and they want to know what ports need to be forwarded to access the UDRC/Raspberry Pi through their router.

Thanks,

Bob     KC8MLB

W2TLJ

Cat 5 is rated up to 100 Mbps and is more than adequate.