Topics

UDRC PRESETS THE PINS AND THE LEVELS

Johnny

Just a general question. Does the Pi presets the pins and the levels of the UDRC, EVERYTIME its turned on? Does that script runs everytime, when the system turns on and off? I was just wondering, because of power failure at the repeater site and etc.

Thanks in advance
w5pfr

The settings should survive a power cycle.