Topics

UDRC Setup

Received my URDC in the mail this afternoon and began with a fresh compasslinux SD image. Figured out my previous permissions isues and got the wife going as well VNC. Placed the UDRC on the Pi and began the process of setting up the software. Direwolf setup and functioning receiving local AX.25 traffic hooked to my IC-7100.

I installed fldigi but have not yet figured out how to set it up properly, that is a work in progress.

I have begun the process of setting up my UDRC for use as a DStar hotspot and have installed DStarrepeater and Ircddbgateway as explained on the  wiki for setup as a controller for DR-1X. Any instructions on that process would be very helpful.

So far loving the UDRC and having funing figuring it out.

Thanks for the help!

Rich KR4PI

We are at SeaPac this weekend. We need to do a little work for simplex hotspots. Look for a wiki post later in the week.

We haven't qualified fldigi yet. Look for a future note.

Sent from my iPhone