Topics

[udrc] URONODE LINFBB

J P Watters

Basil,

I have been under the weather for a bit, I see that the Draws Beta 13 is still the base image.

Our last exchange was that you were going to tidy up the URONODE install script and get to LINFBB scripts.

when I look at the Draws Software Status page I don't see URONODE even listed in the Image Software Inventory.

Can you please provide an update  for URONODE and LINFBB

Further, I am wondering if I should just venture out into the "Buster" image and unwittingly find out what is broken.
Last I saw there was this message to start with "Using the DRAWS hat with a Raspberry Pi 4" https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/topic/32311957

Our Club is looking at using Draws for a WINLINK Gateway Node. Others are using LINBPQ
The URONODE with your WINLINK GATEWAY implementation would at least be a core replacement for a KantronicsTNC.

Please reply with guidance on URONODE and possibly LINFBB.

Again THANK YOU for your contributions to the cause.

..jpw
KC9KKO