Topics

URDC II order question

Ron VE8RT

On Oct 31st I ordered an URDC II and sent a US$ bank draft in the
mail for payment. Is there a way to to find out from NW Digital Radio,
245 Highlands Drive, Friday Harbor WA 98250, if the payment has been
received, or better yet if its on it's way? I'm usually happy to wait
(a couple of months for books to come from the UK), but yesterday I
heard on the news that there had been a major mail theft in VE7.

Apart from the original order confirmation and that its being held
pending receipt of payment, I haven't had any further news.

Thanks, Ron VE8RT

--
Ron VE8RT <ve8rt@...>

Email: sales@...

On Nov 25, 2017 11:12, "Ron VE8RT" <ve8rt@...> wrote:
   On Oct 31st I ordered an URDC II and sent a US$ bank draft in the
mail for payment.  Is there a way to to find out from NW Digital Radio,
245 Highlands Drive, Friday Harbor WA 98250, if the payment has been
received, or better yet if its on it's way?  I'm usually happy to wait
(a couple of months for books to come from the UK), but yesterday I
heard on the news that there had been a major mail theft in VE7.

   Apart from the original order confirmation and that its being held
pending receipt of payment, I haven't had any further news.

   Thanks, Ron VE8RT

--
Ron VE8RT <ve8rt@...>

Ron VE8RT