Topics

URONODE and NODESEARCH

J P Watters <kc9kko@...>

Greetings Basil N7NIX,

If things go right tomorrow, I might try installing URONODE on the image NW15.

I really would like to figure out how to run the nodesearch plugin.

Any advice would be appreciated. All in the hope of getting nodesearch to spider crawl our packet network.

It would really be cool to be able to create a map with nodes on it. http://yo2tm.ampr.org/ampr-map/

Basil Gunn

J P,
Sorry for the lag.

I am jealous that you are working on this as I'm trying to complete some
other things at the moment. I really want to get URONODE & LinFBB BBS up on my
packet infrastructure machine.

I think uronode is well maintained and their docs are more up-to-date
than what's in the n7nix uronode install script.

Let us know how you make out with setting up uronode and getting the
node search plugin to work.
/Basil