Topics

Xastir - No Start (NWDR15)

Ed Bloom, KD9FRQ

I got NQDR15 to load and configured so that it returns all the values noted in the Wiki (Confirm Install).

YAAC icon worked and let me start setting up.

Xastir icon just "sits there" after double clicking and selecting Execute and does not bring up the software to start the set up process.

Do I need to follow the NWDR Github Xastir directions to get this icon to start the program?

Ed, KD9FRQ

Basil Gunn

I got NQDR15 to load and configured so that it returns all the values
noted in the Wiki (Confirm Install).

YAAC icon worked and let me start setting up.

Xastir icon just "sits there" after double clicking and selecting
Execute and does not bring up the software to start the set up process.
Whenever you have a problem with an icon not loading a program, open a
console and run it from there. This is most likely your problem and
solution:

"error while loading shared libraries: libgeotiff.so.2:"

https://nw-digital-radio.groups.io/g/udrc/message/4533?p=,,,20,0,0,0::relevance,,xastir+apt-get,20,2,0,71778905

/Basil n7nix