Topics

Yeasu refurbished repeaters DR-1X

Lardizabal David D.

Does anyone know if the refurbished repeaters DR-1X from Yaesu will support UDRC/UDRCII for DSTAR?

They are going to do a firmware change.  Based on the DR-2X they may do something to break the interface.

Right now, we don't know.  I don't plan to send in my 1.10Q firmware based DR-1X for the update.

My concern is that if they require the repeater be sent in, they may make changes that could not be undone by reverting the firmware.

If someone gets one of the refurbished systems, I would be interested in loaning out a UDRC-II for testing.